1/3 Photos of Caramel-filled biscuits
Kate in Katoomba's Note:
Yumm. A Donna Hay recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the butter, icing sugar, flour, cornflour and egg in a food processor and process until a smooth dough forms.
- 2Roll tablespoons of the mixture into balls and-place on lined baking trays.
- 3Flatten the dough slightly and place the trays in the refrigerator for 10 minutes or until firm.
- 4Bake the biscuits in a preheated oven, 180C until lightly golden.
- 5Cool on racks.
- 6To make the filling, combine the condensed milk, butter and golden syrup in a heatproof bowl.
- 7Place over a pan of boiling water and stir occasionally for 10-15 minutes until the caramel is thick.
- 8Cool the caramel for 10 minutes, then spoon onto the flat side of half of the biscuits.
- 9Top with the remaining biscuits and allow to cool and become firm.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel-filled biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.3
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 34.2 mg
- Sodium 95.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 13.9 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: