Recipe by Nyteglori
A little different eggnog - you can use egg substitute for the egg in this.
Top Review by MsSally
This was really good. I used egg beaters and skim milk. I gave my 3 yo a sip, big mistake, she ended up drinking over half of it herself :) I definately will be enjoying this more over the holidays.
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon sugar or 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 pinch salt
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon caramel syrup
- whipped topping (optional)
- caramel syrup (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Separate the egg, and beat the white until stiff.
- Combine egg yolk, sugar and salt.
- Fold whites into yolk mixture.
- Add milk, vanilla and caramel.
- Top with whipped cream and additional caramel syrup.
- If you desire to serve this hot - use hot milk and do not beat the whites before adding to yolk mixture.