Recipe by Chef53Kathy
A friend gave this to me recently, I'm not sure where the recipe came from but it sounds great.
Top Review by moose_kristi
This was simple and it tastes good, but is a little grainy and is really stiff when it cools. You'll want to drizzle it while it's still hot, otherwise it's too hard to even spoon out. I had to reheat it to get it to drizzle over cinnamon rolls.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan combine the milk, and brown sugar and bring to a boil over medium-high heat whisking constantly.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 8 minutes, whisking constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla and butter.
- Cool 5 minutes and drizzle over cake.
- **Serving size is based on a 12 cut cake.