Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A friend gave this to me recently, I'm not sure where the recipe came from but it sounds great.
Make and share this Caramel Drizzle for Bundt Cakes recipe from Food.com.
- In a saucepan combine the milk, and brown sugar and bring to a boil over medium-high heat whisking constantly.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 8 minutes, whisking constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla and butter.
- Cool 5 minutes and drizzle over cake.
- **Serving size is based on a 12 cut cake.
This was simple and it tastes good, but is a little grainy and is really stiff when it cools. You'll want to drizzle it while it's still hot, otherwise it's too hard to even spoon out. I had to reheat it to get it to drizzle over cinnamon rolls.