Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
I don't know where this originated from, I guess now my family can call it their recipe (if there really is such a thing) Try it and enjoy the treat.
- 236.59 ml brown sugar
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 14.79 ml margarine
microwave until bubbly
- 226.79 g packagesoftened cream cheese
- Beat with mixer until smooth.
- Put in fridge and chill.
- Serve with chilled sliced apples.
- This is a wonderful cold dip for apples or other fruit.
- Not recommended to heat and pour on ice cream (because of the cream cheese) Microwave 1st 3 ingredients then add cream cheese, beat with mixer unti smooth.