Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
Easy homemade custard for 2.
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 0.25 ml salt
- 2.46 ml vanilla
- 59.14 ml milk, scalded
- 29.58 ml caramel topping
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix egg, sugar, salt and vanilla. Stir in milk.
- Place 1 tablespoon caramel topping in each of two 6-ounce custard cups.
- Pour egg mixture onto caramel topping.
- Place cups in baking pan, 8X8X2 inches; pour very hot water into pan to within 1/2 inch of tops of cups.
- Bake until knife isnerted halfway between center an dedge comes out clean, 40-45 minutes.
- Remove cups from water; serve warm or chill and unmold into dessert dishes.
I actually doubled this and it made 2 larger custard cups and one small one. My DH and I enjoyed it very much! Thank you for posting! Made for the Easter Egg Hunt game in TOTM.