Easy homemade custard for 2.
Make and share this Caramel Custard recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix egg, sugar, salt and vanilla. Stir in milk.
- Place 1 tablespoon caramel topping in each of two 6-ounce custard cups.
- Pour egg mixture onto caramel topping.
- Place cups in baking pan, 8X8X2 inches; pour very hot water into pan to within 1/2 inch of tops of cups.
- Bake until knife isnerted halfway between center an dedge comes out clean, 40-45 minutes.
- Remove cups from water; serve warm or chill and unmold into dessert dishes.