Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a easy Desert, its slightly sweet taste is favourite of all.
Make and share this Caramel Custard recipe from Food.com.
- Melt sugar in a sauce pan on low flame until completely dissolved, keep stirring.
- Remove pan from stove and add half of the milk.
- Bring caramel and milk mixture to boil.
- Dissolve custard powder in remaining milk and add to boiling mixture.
- Cook for 5 minutes on low flame or until custard become thick (also see custard's packet for instructions).
- Keep custard mixture aside to cool down.
- Mix cream well and serve when chilled.