Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
My new favourite !!
- 24 anzac biscuits, purchased at supermarket (cookies)
- 395 ml sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 50 g butter
- 100 g dark chocolate, melted
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees.
- Lay a cookie over each hole of a 2 x 12 hole patty pan tray.
- Place in oven for 3 minutes to soften biscuits.
- Remove from oven and gently press them down into holes to shape them.
- Set aside to cool.
- Stir constantly the sweetened condensed milk, sugar and butter in a pot over low heat for 15 minutes.
- Stir till thick and golden.
- Fill each tartlet shell with caramel.
- IT IS HOT SO TAKE CARE WITH THIS STEP.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Smooth top with melted chocolate.