Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
This is like a light version of a "better than sex" cake. From Light & Tasty Dec/Jan 2006.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 5 egg whites
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free caramel topping
- 5 (21 g) fun-size butterfinger candy bars, crushed
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cake mix, water and egg whites until blended.
- Pour into a 13x9-inch baking pan coated with non-stick cooking spray. Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- With a meat fork or wooden skewer, poke holes about 2 inches apart into cake.
- Slowly pour condensed milk and caramel topping over cake; sprinkler with two-thirds of the crushed candy bars.
- Spread with whipped topping; sprinkle with remaining candy bars.
- Refrigerate until serving.
Very good, I also made it using a yellow cake mix. Both were excellent. Thank you for sharing.