1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 10 mins
made with granola, caramels, chocolate and marshmallows... Time for cooling included in prep time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line 8" square baking pan with foil and coat with cooking spray.
- 2Melt the caramels with the milk in a pot over low heat, stirring constantly until they are completely melted (about 8 minutes).
- 3At the same time, in another pot over medium heat, melt the butter and stir in the marshmallows until melted.
- 4Mix the granola and marshmallow mixture until coated.
- 5Coat hands with cooking spray then put half the granola mixture in the pan.
- 6Press it firmly and evenly over the bottom of the pan.
- 7Spread the caramel mixture evenly over the granola and sprinkle with 1/2 c chocolate chips.
- 8Press remaining granola mixture over filling.
- 9Sprinkle with 1/4 c chocolate chips.
- 10Melt 1/4 c chocolate chips and drizzle over the top in an attractive pattern.
- 11Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- 12Cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Crunch Bars
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.8
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 5.9 mg
- Sodium 60.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 24.3 g
- Protein 5.4 g