Prep 1 hr 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
made with granola, caramels, chocolate and marshmallows... Time for cooling included in prep time.
Make and share this Caramel Crunch Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Line 8" square baking pan with foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Melt the caramels with the milk in a pot over low heat, stirring constantly until they are completely melted (about 8 minutes).
- At the same time, in another pot over medium heat, melt the butter and stir in the marshmallows until melted.
- Mix the granola and marshmallow mixture until coated.
- Coat hands with cooking spray then put half the granola mixture in the pan.
- Press it firmly and evenly over the bottom of the pan.
- Spread the caramel mixture evenly over the granola and sprinkle with 1/2 c chocolate chips.
- Press remaining granola mixture over filling.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 c chocolate chips.
- Melt 1/4 c chocolate chips and drizzle over the top in an attractive pattern.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Cut into bars.