Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
My favorite Chinese cookie bathed in a yummy PB caramel topping.
Make and share this Caramel Crispy Treats recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter with marshmallows over low heat or in microwave at Medium for 2 minutes. Stir until smooth.
- Add noodles; toss until well coated.
- Drop spoonfuls of noodle mixture onto greased baking sheet.
- Melt caramels with water over low heat or in microwave at Low for 2 minutes. Stir until smooth.
- Add peanut butter; mix well.
- Drizzle over treats. Chill.