- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 1⁄2 cups marshmallows, miniature
- 1 (4 ounce) can chow mein noodles
- 12 caramels
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter, crunchy
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter with marshmallows over low heat or in microwave at Medium for 2 minutes. Stir until smooth.
- Add noodles; toss until well coated.
- Drop spoonfuls of noodle mixture onto greased baking sheet.
- Melt caramels with water over low heat or in microwave at Low for 2 minutes. Stir until smooth.
- Add peanut butter; mix well.
- Drizzle over treats. Chill.