Recipe by paige sullivan
a caramely spin on puppy chow for lots of room for ingredient addition/changing
- brown paper bag
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup Karo syrup
- 12 ounces Crispix cereal
- 24 ounces M&M's
Directions See How It's Made
- bring butter, brown sugar and karo syrup to a boil in a sauce pan.
- boil 1.5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- spray grocery bag with pam.
- put next four ingredients in grocery bag.
- pour liquid mixture over ingredients.
- fold bag closed; microwave on high for 1.5 minutes; remove and stir.
- repeat microwave/stirring for 4.5 minutes.
- spread on wax paper, let cool.
- add M&M's.