1/1 Photo of Caramel Crispix
It's very good and is relatively quick to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Put cereal; nuts and pretzels into large bowl.
- 22. Melt butter in saucepan. Add brown sugar and corn syrup.
- 33. Bring to a boil and let boil one minute.
- 44. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla & baking soda. Stir well.
- 55. Pour over cereal mixture and stir until well coated.
- 66. Put on baking pan sprayed with Pam.
- 77. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- 88. Cool on waxed paper, stirring frequently as it cools to break it apart.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Crispix
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 971.9
- Calories from Fat 474
- Total Fat 52.7 g
- Saturated Fat 18.5 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 1087.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 121.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 66.9 g
- Protein 12.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: