It's very good and is relatively quick to make.
Make and share this Caramel Crispix recipe from Food.com.
- 1. Put cereal; nuts and pretzels into large bowl.
- 2. Melt butter in saucepan. Add brown sugar and corn syrup.
- 3. Bring to a boil and let boil one minute.
- 4. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla & baking soda. Stir well.
- 5. Pour over cereal mixture and stir until well coated.
- 6. Put on baking pan sprayed with Pam.
- 7. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- 8. Cool on waxed paper, stirring frequently as it cools to break it apart.