Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 25 mins
This was one of my favorite desserts from our recent visit to Disneyworld. I sure hope this recipe turns out as good as it was at the restaurant! And I guessed for the servings
- In a sauce pot over the stove, heat the heavy cream and caramel and bring to a simmer. Turn off the heat and add the egg yolks to the heavy cream mix.
- Whisk until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Pour 7 ½ oz in each ramekin and bake in Baine Marie at 250°F for 1 hour and 25 minutes.
- Chill for at least 2 hours.
- Top with fresh bananas, sprinkle with sugar and torch.