Blue Peacock's Note:
This recipe comes from Family Circle magazine. I made it for a church homecoming dinner and everyone really liked it. It is great for those caramel and chocolate lovers!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) prepared store-bought angel food cake, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup bottled caramel topping
- 6 small Snickers candy bars (from a 6.96-ounce bag) or 2 (2 1/8 ounce) Snickers candy bars, chilled and chopped (chocolate peanut-and-caramel candy bars)
- 1 (22 ounce) container prepared chocolate pudding (you can also buy a 8 serving size box of chocolate pudding mix and prepare it according to box direc)
- 1In a large clear glass dessert bowl, spread one-third of the angel food cake cubes on the bottom.
- 2In another large bowl, beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- 3Fold in caramel topping.
- 4Spoon half of caramel cream over cake cubes in bowl.
- 5Sprinkle half of chopped candy bars over caramel cream.
- 6Scatter another third of cake cubes over cream and candy layer.
- 7Spoon pudding evenly over cake layer.
- 8Scatter remaining cake cubes over pudding; top with remaining caramel cream and chopped candy bars.
- 9Cover trifle with plastic wrap; refrigerate for at least 1 to 2 hours or overnight.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel-Cream Trifle
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 292.3
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 51.6 mg
- Sodium 235.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 15.9 g
- Protein 4.3 g