Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from a smucker's packet.
- 1⁄2 cup smuckers chocolate syrup
- 4 cups milk
- 1 cup extra creamy whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons smuckers caramel ice cream topping
- Combine chocolate sundae syrup and milk in a 2 quart saucepan over medium heat. Stir until the chocolate milk begins to steam and mixture is well blended. Remove from heat.
- Drizzle caramel sundae syrup into bottom corner of a 1 quart resealable plastic bag. Place 2 heaping tablespoons whipped cream over caramel syrup.
- Close bag gently, removing all air. Cut a 1/2" wide corner off the bottom of the bag. Ladle the hot chocolate into four serving cups.
- Squeeze topping from the bag in circular motion, creating a caramel cream swirl over each drink.