Recipe by Goddessamy2003
Creamy caramel in a graham cracker crust... MMMmmmm!
Top Review by lperlman27
I have to agree with jikroll. Although it was intriguing to cook sweetened condensed milk directly in it own container, the end result was sickeningly sweet and the consistency of marshmallow cream. This is the same recipe offered as Nora Krank's in the movie Christmas with the Kranks.
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the cans of sweetened condensed milk (labels off, unopened) in a large pot for 3 hours. Make sure the water stays above the cans.
- Let cool 1 hour.
- CAREFULLY open the cans and pour into large bowl.
- Fold in marshmallow cream.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Chill in refrigerator overnight.
- Top with whipped topping and enjoy!