1/2 Photos of Caramel Corn (With Peanuts)
1 hr 20 mins
Sarah in New York's Note:
This is the best caramel corn I have ever had. I couldn't stop eating it! I brought some to my parent's house and my mom had to have someone remove the bowl from her because she couldn't stop eating! Oh, you will not regret making this!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place popped popcorn in two very large bowls.
- 2Mix 1/2 pound peanuts into each bowl.
- 3In 5 quart sauce pan combine all the other ingredients.
- 4Bring to a boil over medium heat, boil for 5 minutes(no less) stirring constantly.
- 5Evenly distribute the syrup between the two bowls and stir until well coated.
- 6Turn coated popcorn into a large roasting pan.
- 7Bake at 250 degrees for 1 hour.
- 8Remove and break apart while still warm.
- 9Store in air tight containers.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Corn (With Peanuts)
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 974.5
- Calories from Fat 456
- Total Fat 50.7 g
- Saturated Fat 22.2 g
- Cholesterol 81.3 mg
- Sodium 283.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 125.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.8 g
- Sugars 86.0 g
- Protein 14.2 g