Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Tom @ Martha Smith from Carrollton, Georgia gave me this wonderful snack.
Make and share this Caramel Corn Puffs recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) package puffed corn cereal
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup white Karo
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Spray a large roasting pan with Pam cooking spray, add puffs.
- Use a 2 qt sauce pan to bring butter, sugar and Karo syrup to a boil.
- Cook for 2 minute
- Remove from heat add soda. stir til foamy.
- Pour over puffs and mix to cover puffs.
- Bake at 250F for 1 hour.
- Stir puffs every 15 minutes.
- Pour mixture over wax paper.
- Cool and break apart; store in air tight container.