Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My DH and DS are always begging me to make this. It is VERY addictive, super easy to make, and most certainly not very good for you.
- In a microwavable bowl, add the butter, sugars, syrup and condensed milk.
- Cook in microwave for 2 minutes. Remove and stir.
- Cook for another 2 minutes. Remove and stir.
- Cook for a final 2 minutes. Remove and stir, adding vanilla.
- Allow to cool SLIGHTLY. Then, begin adding corn pops cereal. The amount who will need depends on how much caramel you want coating the cereal.
- Add the mixture in spoonfuls to either greased muffin tins, or into muffin tins with liners. (Alternatively, you can just put them in heaping lumps on greased wax paper).
- Allow to cool & firm up.