Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is my favorite caramel corn recipe.
Make and share this Caramel Corn recipe from Food.com.
- Put popped corn in large container.
- To make syrup bring brown sugar, butter and corn syrup to a boil and boil for 5 minutes stirring constantly.
- Add salt, then baking soda and let it fizz.
- Pour the mixture over the popcorn and stir well.
- Bake on 2 parchment lined cookie sheets for 1 hr at 200. Stir every 20 minutes.
- Cool completely and store in airtight container.
- Note: I use microwave popped corn.