Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Weight Watchers.com. Points value: 1 Easy and really good!
Make and share this Caramel Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl using an electric mixer, cream butter, sugar, egg and vanilla.
- Add remaining ingredients and beat thoroughly.
- Scrape dough out of bowl and onto a large piece of plastic wrap. Roll dough into a log, about 2 1/2 inches wide. Completely wrap dough in plastic and refrigerate until firm; at least 20 minutes or up to overnight.
- Cut dough into 1/8 inch thick slices and arrange on several large ungreased cookie sheets about 1 to 1 1/2 inches apart.
- Bake until lightly browned around edges, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool on cookie sheet for about 1 minute and then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Yiels 1 cookie per serving.