1/1 Photo of Caramel Cookies
This recipe is from werther's Original Candies. If you like Werther's then you'll LOVE these cookies!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl. In a separate bowl, cream butter, then add egg and brown sugar.
- 2Stir in dry ingredients and blend until mixed.
- 3Blend in crushed Werther's Original Candy.
- 4Drop teaspoonfuls of mixture 2 inches apart onto baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- 5Bake at 350°F until done, approximately 12 to 15 minutes.
- 6Remove parchment paper with cookies and cool for 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.0
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 18.9 mg
- Sodium 90.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 1.1 g