- 6 tablespoons ground millstone caramel truffle coffee
- 1 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 -2 tablespoon caramel sauce (I use Smucker's)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brew the coffee in a drip coffee machine, filling the coffee pot with water up to the 3 cup line.
- Brew twice.
- Let cool and freeze in an ice cube tray.
- Blend 3-4 coffee ice cubes and remaining ingredients in a blender until thick and frothy and all ice cubes have been incorporated.
- If you add 4 coffee ice cubes and 2 tbsp. of caramel sauce, it is *even better* IMO.
- Enjoy, this is my favorite coffee drink to date.