This recipe was given to me at my wedding shower by a family friend. Its simple & quick to make for family get togethers, holidays & church functions! You will get lots of compliments on this delicious dessert! And its SO EASY! *Makes 2 pies*
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bake& cool both pie shells.
- 2Mix melted margarine with nuts& coconut& place on cookie sheet, toast till golden brown-- Remove& cool.
- 3Blend together milk, softened cream cheese& cool whip.
- 4Put 1/2 mixture in each pie shell.
- 5Sprinkle with coconut mixture.
- 6Drizzle with ice cream topping of choice.
- 7Repeat layers.
- 8Save some coconut topping for tops of both pies!
- 9Refridgerate for hour before serving or freeze & thaw before serving.
- 10I have found that freezing it works the best!
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Coconut Pecan Pies
Serving Size: 1 (1872 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3767.9
- Calories from Fat 2661
- Total Fat 295.6 g
- Saturated Fat 158.8 g
- Cholesterol 194.6 mg
- Sodium 2031.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 257.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 20.3 g
- Sugars 178.0 g
- Protein 44.5 g