Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Found this in Taste of Home. Haven't tried them yet, but wanted to save the recipe for the holidays.
- 2 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 1⁄2 cups roasted salted almonds
- 1 1⁄2 cups pecan halves
- 1 cup whole salted cashews
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- In a large mixing bowl, beat egg whites and water until foamy. Add the almonds, pecans and cashews; stir gently to coat. Combine the brown sugar, pie spice and pepper; add to nut mixture and stir gently to coat.
- Spread into a greased 15"x10"x1" baking pan. Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. Cool. Store in airtight container.