CRYSTALINA Haldeman's Note:
I found this on the back of Kra*t caramels. I made it last night, it was easy and everyone liked it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat caramels and water in large microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100% power) for 2 minutes, stir.
- 2Continue to microwave at HIGH for about 2-3 minutes stirring every 30 seconds until caramels are melted and mixture is smooth.
- 3Add cereal and pecans, mix lightly until coated.
- 4Spread onto GREASED 15x10x1 inch baking pan.
- 5Bake 350 for 15 minutes, stir cereal, bake additional 10 minutes more.
- 6Spoon onto waxed or parchment paper.
- 7Cool completely, break apart into clusters.
- 8Store in air tight container or plastick bags.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Clusters
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 454.2
- Calories from Fat 215
- Total Fat 23.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 3.4 mg
- Sodium 281.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 35.1 g
- Protein 6.1 g