1/1 Photo of Caramel Chocolate Trifle
Another great trifle recipe, and oh my so rich!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare and bake cake according to directions for an 8 inch square baking pan.
- 2Cool on a wire rack.
- 3Prepare pudding according to pkg. directions.
- 4Cut cake into 1 1/2 inch cubes.
- 5Place 1/2 of the cubes in a 3 quart trifle bowl, or large glass serving bowl.
- 6Lightly press down to fill gaps.
- 7Top with 1/2 of the Cool Whip, pudding, caramel topping and toffee bits.
- 8Repeat layers.
- 9Cover and refrigerate.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Chocolate Trifle
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.8
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 42.6 mg
- Sodium 277.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 21.0 g
- Protein 3.5 g