Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
A sweet caramelly sweet that is highly addictive.
- 1 cup plain flour
- 90 g butter, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup caster sugar
- 100 g dark chocolate, melted
- 1 (395 g) can sweetened condensed milk
- 30 g butter, chopped
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- preheat oven to moderate (180 degrees celcius) Grease a 24 hole mini muffin pan (1 1/2 tbsp capacity) Sift flour into medium bowl, rub in the butter then stir in the sugar.
- Press 2 teaspoons of mixture into the bases of the muffin pans.
- Bake in a moderate oven for about 10 mins or until browned lightly.
- CARAMEL FILLING: Meanwhile, combine all ingredients in a small saucepan, stir over a low heat until the butter is melted and mixture is combined.
- Pour the hot Caramel filling over the hot bases, return to the oven for 3 minutes.
- Stand tarts for 2 mins before gently removing from the pans; cool.
- Spread the top of the tarts with the melted chocolate and stand at room temerpature until set.