These taste a lot like the Take 5 candy bars, which are my hubby's favorite. The dipping chocolate can be a bit messy and time consuming, but it is worth it! Make the bunch and share or freeze to have a constant supply!
- Line two baking sheets with waxed paper.
- Arrange pretzels on baking sheets in rows.
- Put a teaspoon of peanut butter on each pretzel.
- Melt caramels with butter in saucepan over med. heat until melted.
- Put 1/2 - 1 tsp of caramel on each pretzel (depending on your tastes).
- Put in fridge one hour or until hardened.
- Melt chocolate according to package directions.
- Dip each pretzel into chocolate and return to waxed sheets.
- Refridgerate an additional hour.