1/2 Photos of Caramel Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites (Like Take 5)
Baking Bunny's Note:
These taste a lot like the Take 5 candy bars, which are my hubby's favorite. The dipping chocolate can be a bit messy and time consuming, but it is worth it! Make the bunch and share or freeze to have a constant supply!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line two baking sheets with waxed paper.
- 2Arrange pretzels on baking sheets in rows.
- 3Put a teaspoon of peanut butter on each pretzel.
- 4Melt caramels with butter in saucepan over med. heat until melted.
- 5Put 1/2 - 1 tsp of caramel on each pretzel (depending on your tastes).
- 6Put in fridge one hour or until hardened.
- 7Melt chocolate according to package directions.
- 8Dip each pretzel into chocolate and return to waxed sheets.
- 9Refridgerate an additional hour.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites (Like Take 5)
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 50
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.1
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 1.2 mg
- Sodium 72.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: