Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
OMG I adore those caramel choco coffee frappes or whatever they're called, but too cheap to buy them. (For just one, they're almost 3 bucks at McDonald's and let's not even mention Starbucks.)
- 70.87-85.04 g brewed espresso
- 118.29 ml half-and-half (fat-free or regular)
- 236.59 ml coffee ice cubes
- 14.79 ml vanilla flavoring syrup (like Torani brand)
- 14.79 ml caramel flavoring syrup (like Torani brand)
- whipped cream, garnishment
- caramel sauce, to drizzle
- maraschino cherry
- In a blender, combine the espresso, half-and-half, coffee ice cubes and vanilla and caramel syrups. Blend until smooth.
- Drizzle the inside of the glass with some of the caramel sauce then pour mixture into the glass. Top with whipped cream, cherry and drizzle with additional caramel sauce over the top.