1/3 Photos of Caramel-Chocolate Chip Pizza
Vseward (Chef~V)'s Note:
While entering a couple of recipes online, two recipes collided and I came up with this. How I went from Almond Brittle and Strawberry Pizza and got this....the family loved it! It's a keeper. I had to share!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1With floured hands, spread cookie dough on pizza pan.
- 2Bake 12-15 minutes until golden.
- 3Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle 1/2 of the chocolate chips, let stand for a minute then spread with spatula.
- 4Add 1/2 of the nuts on top.
- 5Heat Caramel topping under warm water and spread the caramel topping over this layer, then sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips, nuts and carmel over that.
- 6Cut with pizza cutter.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel-Chocolate Chip Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.5
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free chocolate chip cookie dough
sugar-free caramel topping