While entering a couple of recipes online, two recipes collided and I came up with this. How I went from Almond Brittle and Strawberry Pizza and got this....the family loved it! It's a keeper. I had to share!
- With floured hands, spread cookie dough on pizza pan.
- Bake 12-15 minutes until golden.
- Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle 1/2 of the chocolate chips, let stand for a minute then spread with spatula.
- Add 1/2 of the nuts on top.
- Heat Caramel topping under warm water and spread the caramel topping over this layer, then sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips, nuts and carmel over that.
- Cut with pizza cutter.