Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
While entering a couple of recipes online, two recipes collided and I came up with this. How I went from Almond Brittle and Strawberry Pizza and got this....the family loved it! It's a keeper. I had to share!
- With floured hands, spread cookie dough on pizza pan.
- Bake 12-15 minutes until golden.
- Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle 1/2 of the chocolate chips, let stand for a minute then spread with spatula.
- Add 1/2 of the nuts on top.
- Heat Caramel topping under warm water and spread the caramel topping over this layer, then sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips, nuts and carmel over that.
- Cut with pizza cutter.
OMG these are good! Very quick to throw together which is always good. I set my cookie dough out for a bit to let it get soft and that worked out really well. Also,I went full flavor on everything...no sugar-free and I used pecans instead of walnuts. This stuff is VERY rich! It's a keeper! Thanks for posting!!