Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yummy! I love shakes and malts and this is no exception! Found this just in time for a hot summer day in Quick Cooking Magazine. It was a nice change from the normal chocolate malt!
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups chocolate chip ice cream
- 1⁄2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 3 tablespoons chocolate instant malted milk powder
- In a blender, combine milk, ice cream, caramel topping and chocolate malted milk powder; cover and process until blended.
- Pour into chilled glasses and enjoy!