Recipe by Wendy's Kitchen
An easy treat to serve with coffee. Time does not include 1 hour freezing time.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Break chocolate into 9 rows of 4 blocks.
- Wrap chocolate in foil and freeze for 1 hour.
- Cut whole pastry sheet in half. Then cut all halves into three to form 9 rectangles.
- Place a rectangle on a board. Brush edges with water. Place 1 row of chocolate across long edge of pastry and roll up. Press edges together.
- Place seam side down on baking tray. Repeat for all.
- Bake for 18 minutes in the oven. Stand for 10 minutes before serving. Dust with icing sugar to serve.