Found my old recipe box and this one was in it. Can't even remember who the MCP was that gave me the recipe any more, but it sounds wonderful and she says that is is very easy.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cream brown sugar and margarine.
- Add dry ingredients reserving 3 Tbsp of flour and stir in the oatmeal.
- Press 1/2 of the mixture in the bottom of a greased 9 x 13 pan and bake for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over crust.
- Mix caramel topping with the reserved flour.
- Drizzle this over the chips.
- Sprinkle the top with the remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake for an additional 15 minutes.