1/7 Photos of Caramel Chocolate Bars
Found my old recipe box and this one was in it. Can't even remember who the MCP was that gave me the recipe any more, but it sounds wonderful and she says that is is very easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Cream brown sugar and margarine.
- 3Add dry ingredients reserving 3 Tbsp of flour and stir in the oatmeal.
- 4Press 1/2 of the mixture in the bottom of a greased 9 x 13 pan and bake for 10 minutes.
- 5Sprinkle chocolate chips over crust.
- 6Mix caramel topping with the reserved flour.
- 7Drizzle this over the chips.
- 8Sprinkle the top with the remaining crumb mixture.
- 9Bake for an additional 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Chocolate Bars
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 384.4
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 362.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 28.4 g
- Protein 3.7 g