Prep 10 mins
Cook 22 mins
This rich bar is from a Land O'Lakes, Inc. 1998 recipe card. Do not overbake or refrigerate.
- 2 cups flour, all-purpose
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 2⁄3 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Beat first three ingredients in mixer.
- Press on bottom of an 13x9 inch pan.
- Place pecans over crust.
- Set aside.
- In saucepan combine 2/3 c butter and 1/2 c br.
- Cook over med heat, stir constantly.
- When it reaches boiling point, boil and stir for one minute longer.
- Pour evenly over pecans and crust.
- Bake for 18 to 22 minutes at 350 degrees until caramel layer is bubbly.
- Remove and sprinkle with chips.
- When slightly melted, spread chips with knife.
- Cool and cut into bars.