Prep 10 mins
Cook 32 mins
An easy slice for those sugar cravings!
- 100 g butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup plain flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 (200 g) packetnestle plaistowe milk chocolate
- 1 (100 g) packet slivered almonds
- 1 (395 g) can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Grease and line a 3cm deep 26cm X 16cm base lamington pan.
- combine butter vanilla and brown sugar in a bowl.
- sift flour and baking powder over butter mixture.
- stir well to combine.
- using your fingertips press base mixture into prepared pan.
- bake for 12 min or until light and golden.
- set aside to cool for 5 minute.
- roughly chop chocolate place into a bowl with almonds and mix well.
- sprinkle chocolate mixture over cooked base.
- drizzle sweetened condensed milk evenly over chocolate mixture.
- bake slice for 18-20 minutes or til golden cool completely.
- cut into squares to serve dust with icing sugar if desired.