From a food preservation yahoo group I am on. So easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt caramels and cream or milk in small heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
- 2Pour caramel mixture into a well-greased 9-inch glass pie plate.
- 3Place cherries, rounded sides down, over caramel mixture; sprinkle with pecans.
- 4Separate biscuits and place snugly in pan.
- 5Bake in a preheated 350-degree oven 22 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 6Invert immediately onto serving plate, scraping any remaining caramel over biscuits.
- 7Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Cherry Sticky Buns
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.2
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 1.4 mg
- Sodium 408.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: