Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From a food preservation yahoo group I am on. So easy!
- 12 bite-size caramel candies
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2 cup about 14 well-drained maraschino cherry, halved
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (10 biscuits per package)
- Melt caramels and cream or milk in small heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
- Pour caramel mixture into a well-greased 9-inch glass pie plate.
- Place cherries, rounded sides down, over caramel mixture; sprinkle with pecans.
- Separate biscuits and place snugly in pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree oven 22 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Invert immediately onto serving plate, scraping any remaining caramel over biscuits.
- Serve warm.