1 hr 5 mins
This is a cake no one cake have only one piece. Sorry you will wants seconds. The recipe was given to me by a friend so, l don't know where it came from. Trust me you will love it...for cheesecake lovers all over the world.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F; butter one 9 inch springform pan.
- 2Toast the pecans at 350°F for 6 minutes. Remove pecans and set aside. Leave oven at 350°F In a small saucepan, melt the unsalted butter.
- 3Combine vanilla wafer crumbs with the melted butter then press into the bottom of the prepared springform pan. Place the pan onto a cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Remove and allow to cool.
- 4In a double boiler, or a bowl set over barely simmering water, melt the caramels in the evaporated milk. Stir until smooth. Pour this over the cooled crust. Sprinkle the nuts over the top.
- 5In a bowl, combine the cheese, sugar, and vanilla and beat until smooth, scraping down the bowl several times. Add the eggs, one at a time and beat until smooth. Melt the chocolate chips in the double boiler and mix into the cheese mixture. Pour the batter over the caramel layer.
- 6Bake at 350°F for 40 minutes or until barely set. Chill overnight in the refrigerator before serving. Enjoy.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Cheesecake Heaven
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1068.1
- Calories from Fat 619
- Total Fat 68.8 g
- Saturated Fat 32.0 g
- Cholesterol 177.9 mg
- Sodium 585.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 103.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 51.6 g
- Protein 15.7 g