1 hr 5 mins
This is a cake no one cake have only one piece. Sorry you will wants seconds. The recipe was given to me by a friend so, l don't know where it came from. Trust me you will love it...for cheesecake lovers all over the world.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F; butter one 9 inch springform pan.
- 2Toast the pecans at 350°F for 6 minutes. Remove pecans and set aside. Leave oven at 350°F In a small saucepan, melt the unsalted butter.
- 3Combine vanilla wafer crumbs with the melted butter then press into the bottom of the prepared springform pan. Place the pan onto a cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Remove and allow to cool.
- 4In a double boiler, or a bowl set over barely simmering water, melt the caramels in the evaporated milk. Stir until smooth. Pour this over the cooled crust. Sprinkle the nuts over the top.
- 5In a bowl, combine the cheese, sugar, and vanilla and beat until smooth, scraping down the bowl several times. Add the eggs, one at a time and beat until smooth. Melt the chocolate chips in the double boiler and mix into the cheese mixture. Pour the batter over the caramel layer.
- 6Bake at 350°F for 40 minutes or until barely set. Chill overnight in the refrigerator before serving. Enjoy.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Cheesecake Heaven
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1068.1
- Calories from Fat 619
- Total Fat 68.8 g
- Saturated Fat 32.0 g
- Cholesterol 177.9 mg
- Sodium 585.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 103.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 51.6 g
- Protein 15.7 g