Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 40 mins
Cook 40 mins
These are rich, delicious little bites. When I ask "what can I bring", well, this is generally what is highly requested.
- Mix together the brownie mix, ONE egg and water in medium bowl.
- Spread mixture into greased 9 x 9 baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- unwrap caramels and place in saucepan with evaporated milk. Stir frequently over low heat until smooth and melted. Pour over brownie crust.
- Beat cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar. Add the 2 remaining eggs and mix well. Pour over caramel.
- Bake 40 minutes, 350 degrees.
- Chill one hour.
- Cut into squares and serve.
- top with additional caramel or chocolate sauce.
Just realized I screwed up my original review. I did use 3 eggs, not 1.
Took it to work and everyone loved it. They want more. Also used the Reese's peanut butter brownie mix and it turned out amazing
I had no problem with this. I used a 1/2 box of Betty Crocker brownie mix (I think it was "rich and creamy", or "chocolate chunk"). I took these to a potluck and was asked for the recipe numerous times. These are very rich so cutting them into small squares is good. I am so glad I found this recipe and this site. I will use both a great deal.