Caramel Cheesecake Brownies
- Mix together the brownie mix, ONE egg and water in medium bowl.
- Spread mixture into greased 9 x 9 baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- unwrap caramels and place in saucepan with evaporated milk. Stir frequently over low heat until smooth and melted. Pour over brownie crust.
- Beat cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar. Add the 2 remaining eggs and mix well. Pour over caramel.
- Bake 40 minutes, 350 degrees.
- Chill one hour.
- Cut into squares and serve.
- top with additional caramel or chocolate sauce.