Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I found this recipe in a Kraft magazine.
- 50 vanilla wafers, crushed (1 1/2 cups)
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted (1/2 stick)
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup caramel topping
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Lightly grease the bottom of a 9"x13" pan.
- Mix wafer crumbs, 1/2 C of the pecans, and the butter. Press firmly into the bottom of the prepared pan. Refrigerate.
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until smooth.
- Add the sour cream, flour, and vanilla.
- Add the eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition until well-blended.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake 45 minutes or until center is almost set. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Drizzle with topping and remaining 1/2 C of the pecans.
- Cut into 32 bars. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
EXCELLENT!!!! I can't say enough about this recipe. I took this to my son's house for Christmas dinner and it was a huge hit. I can't believe I hadn't reviewed this already. I made it as written and it was wonderful! Thanks Chris for posting.