Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
These bars are incredibly easy to make, and because they are hand held easy to share. From a Kraft recipe magazine
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup chopped pecans, divided
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 4 (250 g) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup caramel topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line 9x13 pan with foil (extend 3 inches of foil over short side of pan).
- create handles by crunching up extended foil, and grease foil lining.
- Mix graham crumbs and 1/2 cup of pecans and butter.
- Press firmly onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar with mixer on medium until well blended
- Add sour cream and vanilla. Mix well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing after each addition on low until blended.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake 45 mins or til centre is almost set.
- Refridgerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Lift out of pan onto cutting board, using foil handles.
- Drizzle with topping and remaining 1/2 cup pecans and cut into bars (32).