1/1 Photo of Caramel Cheesecake
1 hr 15 mins
This is not a recipe for the health conscious. It is a recipe of indulgence. It can be frozen for up to 2 months.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 3/4 cups corn flakes (crushed)
- 125 g butter
- 2Melt butter in pan, remove from heat.
- 3Add cornflakes and mix well.
- 4Press approx three-quarters of mixture on to base and up sides of greased 20cm(8in) springform pan.
- 5Reserve remainder for topping.
- 6Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- 8Beat cream cheese until softened.
- 9Add sugar, mix well.
- 10Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 11Add vanilla, mix well.
- 12Spoon into prepared crumb crust.
- 13Pour caramel topping on top, cut lightly into cream cheese mixture with knife to give marbled effect.
- 14Combine reserved cornflake mixture and nutmeg in bowl, mix well.
- 15Sprinkle cornflake and nutmeg mixture over cheesecake.
- 16Bake in moderate oven 45 minutes or until cooked.
- 17Cool, wrap and seal, freeze.
- 18To Serve.
- 19Thaw 2 hours at room temperature or overnight in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 603.5
- Calories from Fat 419
- Total Fat 46.6 g
- Saturated Fat 29.0 g
- Cholesterol 189.4 mg
- Sodium 464.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 26.0 g
- Protein 9.3 g