Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is NOT your average white cupcake.
- 1 lb white cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup applesauce
- 3 egg whites
- 1 1⁄3 cups skim milk
- 1⁄4 cup chai tea mix
- 1⁄4 cup caramel syrup
- 2 cups reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Pre-Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix cake mix, egg whites, milk, applesauce, and cramel syrup until smooth.
- Add Oregan Chai mix and mix well. ( I use Oregan Chai Latte Mix, powdered).
- Fill cupcake liners and bake in oven at 350 degrees for 18 minutes.
- While cupcakes are cooling, mix cream cheese, confectioners sugar, cinnamon, and honey until smooth.
- Frost Cupcakes when they are completely cool and then drizzle with caramel syrup.