Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is NOT your average white cupcake.
Make and share this Caramel Chai Latte Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- Pre-Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix cake mix, egg whites, milk, applesauce, and cramel syrup until smooth.
- Add Oregan Chai mix and mix well. ( I use Oregan Chai Latte Mix, powdered).
- Fill cupcake liners and bake in oven at 350 degrees for 18 minutes.
- While cupcakes are cooling, mix cream cheese, confectioners sugar, cinnamon, and honey until smooth.
- Frost Cupcakes when they are completely cool and then drizzle with caramel syrup.