This is NOT your average white cupcake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix cake mix, egg whites, milk, applesauce, and cramel syrup until smooth.
- 3Add Oregan Chai mix and mix well. ( I use Oregan Chai Latte Mix, powdered).
- 4Fill cupcake liners and bake in oven at 350 degrees for 18 minutes.
- 5While cupcakes are cooling, mix cream cheese, confectioners sugar, cinnamon, and honey until smooth.
- 6Frost Cupcakes when they are completely cool and then drizzle with caramel syrup.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Chai Latte Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.7
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 236.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 16.6 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chai tea mix