Source: Pillsbury Crescent cookbook 2008
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup butter (no subs)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 16 large marshmallows
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In 1 quart saucepan, melt 1/4 cup butter.
- 3With 1-2 tbsp of melted butter from saucepan, grease bottom and sides of 12-cup fluted tube cake pan.
- 4To remaining melted butter, stir in brown sugar and maple syrup (or corn syrup).
- 5Heat just to boiling, stirring occasionally.
- 6Remove from heat; stir in whipping cream.
- 7In small bowl, mix sugar, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves.
- 8Unroll crescent dough from both cans and separate into 16 triangles.
- 9Brush each triangle with remaining 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- 10Sprinkle about 1/2 tsp of sugar/spice mixture onto each triangle to within 1/4 inch of edges.
- 11Top each with a marshmallow.
- 12Roll up, starting at shortest side of triangle, and rolling to opposite point.
- 13Completely sover marshmallow with dough, firmly pinch edges to seal.
- 14Arrange 8 balls in buttered pan.
- 15Sprinkle with nuts; spoon half of brown sugar mixture over dough.
- 16Place remaining 8 balls alternately over bottom layer.
- 17Spoon remaining brown sugar mixture over balls.
- 18Bake 25-28 minutes or until golden brown.
- 19Cool 3 minutes.
- 20Place heatproof serving platter upside down over pan; turn pan and platter over.
- 21Remove pan; serve warm.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Chai Crescrent Ring
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.9
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 37.5 mg
- Sodium 278.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 20.0 g
- Protein 4.4 g