This is a recipe from Pillsbury Oct 2005. These could be easily substituted with other cereals.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut 24x12 inch sheet of waxed paper; place on work surface.
- 2Pop popcorn as directed on bag.
- 3Pour popcorn into at least and 8 quart bowl or large roasting pan; remove any unpopped kernels.
- 4Stir in cereal. pretzels and M&M's.
- 5In a 1 quart saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
- 6Stir in brown sugar and corn syrup. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Boil 1 minute.
- 7Pour brown sugar mixture evenly over popcorn mixture, stirring to coat well.
- 8Spray hands with cooking spray.
- 9With sprayed hands, quickly and firmly shape generous 1 cup popcorn mixture into ball.
- 10Place on waxed paper.
- 11Repeat with remaining mixture to make about 9 more balls.
- 12Cool 10 minutes.
- 13Wrap each popcorn ball in plastic wrap.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Cereal and Popcorn Balls
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.9
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 18.4 mg
- Sodium 138.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 31.7 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: