Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a recipe from Pillsbury Oct 2005. These could be easily substituted with other cereals.
Make and share this Caramel Cereal and Popcorn Balls recipe from Food.com.
- Cut 24x12 inch sheet of waxed paper; place on work surface.
- Pop popcorn as directed on bag.
- Pour popcorn into at least and 8 quart bowl or large roasting pan; remove any unpopped kernels.
- Stir in cereal. pretzels and M&M's.
- In a 1 quart saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Stir in brown sugar and corn syrup. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Boil 1 minute.
- Pour brown sugar mixture evenly over popcorn mixture, stirring to coat well.
- Spray hands with cooking spray.
- With sprayed hands, quickly and firmly shape generous 1 cup popcorn mixture into ball.
- Place on waxed paper.
- Repeat with remaining mixture to make about 9 more balls.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Wrap each popcorn ball in plastic wrap.