Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another one from Conagra.
- cooking spray
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 (1 2/3 ounce) packages chocolate-covered caramel candies, cut into quarters
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup coarsely chopped cashews
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350°F Coat cookie sheets with cooking spray; set aside.
- In large bowl, beat butter and sugars with electric mixer until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Gradually add combined flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; beat well.
- Stir in caramel candies, chocolate chips, cashews and white chocolate chips. Drop dough by heaping tablespoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets, spacing 2 inches apart.
- Bake 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheets; transfer to wire racks. Cool completely.