Prep 25 mins
Cook 9 hrs
This recipe comes from a Pillsbury holiday baking cookbook. I haven't made it yet, but it looks really yummy! It takes a little bit of time due to cooling times so plan ahead.
- 1 1⁄2 cups finely crushed cinnamon graham cracker crumbs, about 16 squares
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄4 cups packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup mini chocolate chip
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup cashew halves
- Heat oven to 325.
- Use 9 inch springform pan.
- In small bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs and butter with fork until well blended.
- Press firmly against bottom and up sides of pan.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until set.
- Remove crust from oven and reduce oven temp to 300.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Gradually beat in brown sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
- On low speed, beat in 1/4 cup whipping cream, vanilla and 1/4 cup of the caramel topping.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour over crust in pan.
- Bake 85- 95 minutes or until cheesecake is set 2 inches from center and center is slightly jiggly.
- Turn oven off, open oven door at least 4 inches.
- Let cheesecake remain in oven 30 minutes.
- Remove cheesecake from oven.
- Run knife around edge of pan to loosen.
- Cool 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Cover, refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight.
- TO FINISH:.
- In small bowl, beat 1 cup of whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- Remove sides of pan.
- Top individual servings with whipped cream.
- Drizzle with remaining caramel topping and sprinkle with cashews.